So I have done a few research on google and youtube regarding this topic as I accidentally overheard from youtube debating that it might be staged. I was shocked because I never knew that even a Public Relation can control a person's personal life and try to make them famous by exposing their private life or maybe put up some fake drama. Which made me so interested in researching about this topic and also discussing it over here.
Before talking about my own opinion, let's see what have the social medias or other people been talking about this relationship alright?
Taylor Swift was spotted kissing Tom Hiddleston on the beach by her Rhode Island mansion, two weeks after splitting from Calvin Harris. Photos show the 35-year-old actor holding hands with the 26-year-old singer, taking selfies together and even smooching.
Are they really dating? America's sweetheart and the evil Loki from Marvel's "Avengers?" Or is it all a publicity stunt?
"Taylor is hanging out with Tom. Nothing serious is going on but she is talking to him," a source told E! News. "They have been out a few times she really enjoys his company. She is not looking to jump into anything this fast, but will take things as it goes nice and slowly."
Harris, meanwhile, sparked a social media frenzy on Wednesday when he deleted all photos and mentions from his romance with Swift. The couple allegedly split on good terms after 15 months of dating, but TMZ reports he suspected she was interested in Hiddleston towards the end of their relationship.
But some fans think the new photos, first published by UK's The Sun tabloid, were staged.
- Geoff Herbert, 16th June (2016), "Moving on from a superstar DJ to a superhero movie villain?"
Okay, so when the breaking news was released everybody got shocked including me. The comments were negative the fans think that it was staged because they don't want their idols to look bad I guess?
While for the rest of the people, they were judging Taylor Swift for changing too fast and suspecting that she had an affair with Tom while she was dating Calvin Harris. But because the world doesn't wanna believe that Taylor Swift would do something like this, so they had a debate about if it is real or fake. The debate was viral and nobody could decide or come up with a conclusion whether it is planned or not.




So what do you guys think about those pictures? Are they real or just PR stunts?
However, lately when I do another research about their relationship on google, although it is not confirmed that they are dating, they have been hanging out, holding each others' hands and Taylor even met with Tom's mother in a private jet.
So I guess this meant that their relationship is real?
I am not a crazy Taylor Swift fan nor a Tom Hiddleston's fan. But I wanted to talk about this topic because I've been there.
First of all, this is Taylor and Tom's private life. I don't think we should be judging or making fun of it. We're not in their shoes, we're not in Taylor's situation, we might not know the truth behind the story, we might not know what is she going through or what she is fighting for. It is really unfair for Taylor to just receive all those hate comments without even understanding her situation. Furthermore, she did mentioned that she broke up with Calvin Harris because she wasn't the real her when she is with him. Which means she hasn't been really happy with this relationship because she changed into something that is not her while dating Calvin. She have been good friends with Tom for quite a long time. They hang out sometimes and I remembered when Tom talked about Taylor, saying that she is a wonderful and charming person, a very beautiful woman. From that speech he gave, I already can felt that he truly admires Taylor in every way. But being a gentleman like him, he never made a move while she is being in a relationship with another man. Did he secretly love Taylor? We'll never know. So it is logical that Taylor and Tom get into a relationship this fast after the broke up. Maybe Tom have been secretly admiring her, maybe have been loving her. He was reported to be sending Taylor flowers quite often too.
Secondly, about Taylor moving on so fast. I know that a lot of people think that if you really loved someone, it should be hard to move on. Taylor is probably cheating on Calvin before they broke up. Yeap, it might be true that Taylor and Tom have a deep chemistry when Taylor is still with Calvin. Calvin might have sensed that and broke up with her. Clearly it wasn't easy for him to move on. But hey, we can't control who we want to be emotionally attracted to right? It isn't wrong to love anyone at all as long as the feelings are true. Love is a complicated thing, nobody can truly understands it and everybody has different perspective on it. Maybe Tom really likes Taylor because he is a sweet guy and Taylor might be attracted to him too but she is with Calvin so she had some self control I guess? At least she dated Tom after the break up.
It takes time to move on from a past relationship but the period of moving on is different for each person. Some may move on in a few days some might need years to move on. Maybe Taylor move on faster than anyone else. Ya' know why I supported her? Because I've been there.
Yes I admit that it took the most is half a year and shortest almost a week to move on from a relationship. It does not mean that I am not serious in my past relationships or I have been a play girl. No, I loved all of them and I still can remember every taste of the moment but it doesn't take long for me to move on. For my first relationship I used three weeks to moved on and that is when I went to China with my family. For my second relationship I used a week or two to move on when I went to National Service. I used half year to move on from that special someone because something about him keeps me crawling back to him. Well, I learnt my lessons so I can move on really really fast right now. I learnt that if it wasn't meant to be, just let it be. It didn't mean that I won't love them harder anymore, it just means that I will let go when it is necessary. During some of my relationship, I got emotionally attracted to some other people that are really nice to me. I didn't cheat, it's just that I can feel the special chemistry going on between us. I know my way of moving on is to keep myself busy, get out from this country or something like that. That's how I move on so quickly. Probably how Taylor moved on so fast too.
Just an example. So what if I break up with my boyfriend for another guy? You can't judge them by they are cheating or something like that. The real cheating is having two boyfriends at the same time. When you share a mutual feeling with someone else and you break up with your current boyfriend, it is actually very painful. All of the sudden, you lose everything you used to believe and love. You're not officially with another guy but because you didn't want your boyfriend to suffer, you chose the hard way, to leave him. You're single now and you're not being together with that ''special someone''. You have nothing, but it is the right thing to do.
We have not seen how much pain Taylor suffered after the break up. Yes it is possible to love two guys at the same time but when that happens, a good woman will always choose to stay single and sees what happen next, or maybe she realised Tom is the true one for her. Maybe when she is at her lowest times, Tom was there to show concerns and cares. Maybe Tom touched her heart while she broke up with Calvin. Taylor used two weeks to moved on. That is quite enough actually. Maybe as I said, she had been busy and it is easier to move on when you're busy.
So my conclusion is, Tom is probably dating with Taylor and she has nothing to feel sorry about for moving on so fast nor being emotionally attracted to Tom when she is with Calvin. Nobody can control their feelings towards someone. If you have a crush now, did you know you'd fell so hard for them? No right? Stop saying Taylor is a slut or something like that, it's their private life they can do whatever they want. I am so sorry Calvin, I know you have been a heart break but it's for Taylor's happiness, so be it.
As a mass commer, I would like to say that how could PR make up fake stories just to make celebrities famous? Asking them to have a fake drama? That's not the principle of being a Public Relation. This is so not ethical tho.

No comments:
Post a Comment