Sunday, September 28

20 Facts About Me

I should've done this like a month ago I guess? I don't even remember who tagged me 

Since I don't want to make this into "instagram pollution" so here are some fun facts that you might not know about me:) I post it here because caption too long for instagramxP


# Im obviously a dog lover. But I'm also an animal lover although Im afraid of lizards and spray water at cats. The interesting fact is Im a monster when I was young. I killed more lives than you think hoho. I used a pencil as weapon to poke at many tortoise until they die T__T why didn't my parents stop me? Sorry RIP tortoises dont eat me please


# I want to be famous but not that kind of famous. I want to be world's greatest musician or anything. Whatever I'm going to choose as my career in future, I want it to be famous. Which means I wanna be very sucessful lah. I wanna inspire people like how you guys inspired me:) 一不做,二不休 thats my motto. I want everybody who thinks that I will fail, to see how amazing I can be. BLEK!:P (this emoji is sooo not kiap:/)  I have great determination. When I dream, I dream big and I'll do whatever it takes to achieve my goal. Except shortcuts.

 

# When Angel pass away *CHOY!TOUCHWOOD TOUCHWOOD* my reaction will not be as what you expected. Maybe I'll cry, but I wont cry loudly or craving to die with her. I will move on. Slowly. Because I have that hidden courage in me to accept lost. Its not cold blooded. I have no regrets in my life 后悔这两个字重来不出现在我字典里 No point of crying. I love her, she loves me. Why not just move on? Great adventure waiting ahead. What is lost already lost ;)


# I take mistakes as life lesson. So I dont regret on the things that I've done. So if you think that Im being punished and Im regretting,  NO! Im learning. Usually I do things after I considered about the consequences anyway. Rather than being regret and complain "why did I do that?" "Why didn't I do it earlier?" And complain about how stupid I am, why not just learn from my mistakes so that I won't repeat it? Thats what brings me to a successful person today


# Im very caring and I used to show. Which means I dont now. But I show it through birthday cards x) if you haven't receive my card tell me kay. If I still didnt give you probably because I dont give a fuck. Haha! Because I've been hurt so many times. I dont expect anything in return but at least appreciation of my careness? So its better if I dont show =) honestly all of you had been in my prayers so that Big Man will ensure a good life for ya'll  :) ❤️ I remember my friends birthday more better than I remember my studies. I cry at night when I got hurt. I dont tell, I dont show. Yeah now you know that you made me cried at night. Guilty? No? Fine T__T 


# 义气当头 I will do anything for my friends. Except killing my beloved ones and stuffs like that of course. If you mess up with my friends, you mess up with me. Its in my Bio. Maybe I seemed dont care,(refer to last point) but I do and sorry for all the belated cards. Late is better than nothing right ^^'  if you ever need me, EVER, just call me, I will be there. Promise. Pinky swear! 


# I treat humans and animals differently. Sorry! I have weakness for cute aggression like cute animals! OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I WANNA BITE THEM SQUEEZE THEM HUG THEM. Sorry. I treat animals real kind and when I saw news about animals abuse and stuffs like that I get angry, disturbed, frustrated, like I wanna help but I can't. I feel depressed :( 

BUT, when i saw news about human dying or disease or whatever shit about planes and stuffs, honestly? I dont care. Humans population are too many anyway. The ecosystem is not balanced. Im so sorry to act like this I just couldnt help. I have no feelings towards humans. If my boyfriend is going to jealous of my dog, fuck off. No matter how many boyfriends Im going to have in future, Angel will always be the number one in my heart. Sorry future boyfriend!


# Im a karate black belt girl ;) HAIYAKK*


# A hug can speak a thousand of the unspoken words and stick a million broken pieces together ❤️ I love huggies, cuddles and 勾勾手 but its not allowed in school WTF 


# I do daily activities together with Angel. Honestly, I can't live without her. I eat, sleep and shower together with her. When I walk away she eats my chicken and left the rice for me quietly. Naughty little brat! 


# Im a violinist, saxophonist, ex pianist, currently learning ukulele myself. I love to sketch but hate to colour. I love calligraphy :) 


# I learn temporary dancing just for events. I love dancing and because my parents dont allow me to leadn so I use events as excuse. No, I don't learn ballet or gymnastic or whatever shit. Stop asking me. Yes I can do cartwheel, handstand, split, body bridge and stuffs. Im not really graceful but I can do all these. No pain no gain. I learn by myself of course. And I was inspired by my amazingly passionate and irrisistable teacher, Sam from fresh beat! (Im promoting the studio lol) 


#  I have seven diaries. Currently writing the eighth one. 


# Im SEVENTEEN years old (many people found this unbelieveable) 


#  I dont really like very very girlish things but I don't know why Im always that PINK. Because that colour suits me actually. When I was young I play with guns and swords, watch action and monster movies. I've always wanted to learn archery and horse riding pfffttt. I have barbie dolls but they're always naked (WTF?!) my parents bought me boy's clothes. I want shorts that have pockets so that I can keep my guns x'D But I do wear skirts x) 


# Im proud of my height. Keep teasing. I dont care. But Im really not satisfied with my body. Its so fat. Omg Im so fat ughhh >;( well since young I have weak body. When i was seven, I have poor attendance in school because I see the doctors and live in the hospital more than I face my teachers. How can someone that is so weak and always sick sick sick (like now) can grow healthily? 


# I have a weakness with stuffs who smells good. Especially humans. I like guys with natural fragrant scent. Its like, before I get to know you or see your face I already fallen in love with your scent. Cute guys are my biggest weakness. I don't judge people according to their face. To me, love at first sight doesnt work. It doesnt work on me. When i first met everybody, nobody is pretty or cute. But as I get to know you better, if you're good person, you get prettier. If you're cute, you get cuter. If you're a pretty girl with cute personality. You're not pretty, you're cute. Yes I judge people according to their personalities everybody is ugly to me at first. Sorry no offence thats me. So yeah I have weakness for cute guys. And I mean cute is their personality. For example, Joseph Germani, Jun Sung Ahn and Adam G Sevani. 


# My first dream vehicle is a horse carriage, sport cars come next. 


# Im single and temporary not available yet. 


# I love to be different because to me its special. If you wanna achieve something that nobody had ever achieved, you gotta be something that novody ever been and do something others ever done. I have my own style. Maybe its weird, freaky, very 夸张. Who cares thats me booyah! And I hate copycats who copy me because Im awesome. You suck! 


# Im rude, stubborn, I don't obey the laws, I break the rules and don't take orders easily from people. 有骨气 I take my pride seriously. Thats how I learn to do things myself. Because I dont like to ask help from people because I dont like to put down my pride. I only put it down for someone that measn alot to me or important to me. I only listen to a few people who inspire me and have good mouth to convince me. I dont give a fuck about your opinion. Im not here to please everybody. Whatever I do, I take it seriously and do it with all my heart. Excelt home works because i was forced. Practice makes perfect. No pain no gain


# I love my tanned skin. I dont understand people who can't see the beautiness of being a black beauty. When people say that Im white, I went to Thailand and became tanned again ✌️ Sorry that I really look down on people who cannot stand hot sun. Sun is a non living thing. You're a human and you're afraid of sun? 鄙视你;( seriously. I very kan bu qi this kind of people. Sweat also can die LOL


# Time is a very important thing to me as its my key to success. I wear a watch almost all the time and do things according to plans. EXCEPT HOME WORKS.  A successful leader must wear a watch. I have good time planning since young. EXCEPT STUDIES 


#  When I was young my ambition was police. (What on Earth am i thinking?) then teacher (WTF?) then a vet. Because its the only job I know that is related to animals haha. But now I wanna be musician, writer, poet, zoology or ecology ro save endangered animals and balance the whole ecosystem by killing some humans x'D


# After SPM I wanna be a volunteer in SPCA and adopt a dog. NOBODY TELLS ANGEL SHE's GOING TO GET A LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER. SHE'll JEALOUS TO DEATH JUST LIKE ME. NOBODY TELLS! SHHH.... I donate money to SPCA but I dont when it comes to human society. I said it I dont care. And almost dont give a fuck. Everybody care about humans. Nobodycare about animals. Everybody helps humans. And Im here to help animals. Fair enough? ! 


#  Dont judge me by its book cover. Dont see my face so cute. I actually got gantung sekolah and studying last class in science stream. I did it on purpose because I wanna be in same class with my friends so I purposely don't want study last year. And Im more than you think. Dont misjudge my true power. Because I don't want to unleash my dark side


# Im a shy person at first. And then I get crazy. But Im still shy to people I care alot like my dance teacher >•< she always say me paiseh. I hope she's not reading this oops


# I actually wrote a 草稿 for this thats why its so long. 


There're actually 28 facts about me (if you're that hardworking to count) because I have so many funfacts about myself :) and if you already know about all the facts about me, congratulations we're close friends! And you just get to know me better! 


I post it here because instagram dont allow me to write too many things. And my blog is only open to certain people. And no you're not allowed to see my previous blogs. If you want, ask permission from me. If you just read my previous post without asking me, congratz, you're a fucking asshole who doesnt know howta respect people's privacy. (Blog followers excluded. Since you already followed me of course you can read my blog ) 


The fact is, Angel get photoshoot until she slept xD


No comments:

Post a Comment