It's easy. Humans
When I first watch Transformer episode 1, it was quite good really. The aliens came, that boy got some cool cars and they're trying to save Earth save humans. And fuck what happened? In episode 2 I was completely disappointed. The humans chase the transformers out from their home because they think the decepticons attacked because autobots are still in Earth. It happened the same thing in Episode 3. Duh~
I watched Episode 4 because through the trailer I can see this is better and there are dinasours, they talk about extinction and stuffs. So I watched.
Guess what, the same thing happened. Humans chasing them off from planet. This is worse, they asked Lockdown to kill them because Lockdown wants to hunt Optimus Prime and yeah humans wanna get rid of them. Stupid humans. Don't you have any brains? They are our friends. What about those past years? What about those times when they fought for us, defending us? Did you forgot what they've done to us? They saved our lives! And you hunt them down? How many times ya'll say you don't need them but how many damn times they fucking saved your ass?
"Calling all autobots.. The humans are no longer on our side. Hide!"
The most heartbreaking thing Optimus Prime said. They helped us. And now they have to hide because they saved humans and humans wanna kill them? One by one their own kind sacrifised for humans and killed by humans. They are heroes. During the first episode, did you get what Optimus Prime said? He named this "home" and he gave me a feeling that he's God in this movie. Yeah a God in robot form. I wonder if any of you get that but, yeah that's what I thought about. That's why I like Transformers at the first place. Bumblebee's wish is to stay with the boy. Don't you think that's so cute, warm and loyal? Then humans just chase them? Now they even kill them? Oh My God humans you all are so brainless!
This is the statue of Lucas when he got killed by Lockdown by the grenade he throwed. Yeah he's gone for good. He called the police just for money and asked them to catch Optimus Prime! Yeah he's such an asshole. For money and he lost his lives and lost his home. Yeah he's gone for good.
By the way, Lockdown got some cool grenades that turns everything into metal. Haha.
Optimus Prime have to hide and disguised as old truck. Sad case
But he's so cool when he turned into new truck. Like super cool that scene got me screaming so loud inside of me. So cool. So fucking cool.
In episode 1, bumblebee has been my favourite robot because he is cute and he wish to stay with the boy. That's so lovely. And he's the main robot in episode 1 anyway. But this, Optimus Prime, in every episode, the way he speak is like 黎耀祥. So cool, so yeng, so meaningful and I love every word that came out from his mouth haha. So Optimus Prime had became my favourite bot as well.
Episode 1
Optimus Prime:" With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We are waiting."
Episode 2
Optimus Prime: Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on.
Episode 3
Optimus Prime: In any war, there are calms between the storms. There will be days when we lose faith, days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come, that we forsake this planet and its people.
Optimus Prime: Remember this: you may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves.
Episode 4
Optimus Prime: There are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. But who we are and why we are here, are not among them. Those answers we carry inside. I am Optimus Prime, and this message is to my Creators: leave planet Earth alone, 'cause I'm coming for you!
Crosshairs: Ugh, you just want to die for the guy. That's leadership. Or brainwashing, or something.
Drift: No, that is Optimus Prime.
Drift: No, that is Optimus Prime.
See why I love Optimus Prime now? He's so cool.
I want that dinosaur :3 Its so yeng it can rip your throats off!
Bee got me laughing. He's so cute and childish.
Bumblebee: [through his radio] "You are the person I care for most in my life, and if there is anything you need I won't be far away."
Do not date a coward. Transformers 4 taught us that dad's the best x)
Such a coward for surrendering. Duh
And that's my opinion for Transformers. Thanks for reading x)
I hate humans.
I still hate humans.
It actually show real life form stories like, in real life, humans keep backstabbing people. They kill their own kind, animals, plants. They're just murderers. Legal killers. We are all sinners.
Optimus Prime: How many more of my kind must be sacrificed, to atone for YOUR mistakes?
Cade Yeager: What do you think being human means? That's what we do. We make mistakes. Sometimes, out of those mistakes come the most amazing things... When I fixed you, it was for a reward. That was it. That was why. The money. And it was me making a mistake. Without it, you wouldn't be here. So even if you got no faith in us, I'm asking you to do what I do. I'm asking you to look at all the junk and see the treasure. You gotta have faith, Prime, in who we can be.
We are all sinners. We do mistakes and seek for forgiveness from God. Just like in the movies.
Optimus is the God. Defend for us, fight for us, protect us until he is worn out and hurt. He still continue to protect us. While humans... What do humans know except killing?
I hate humans
We're all sinners.
We're all killers.
I hate humans!










No comments:
Post a Comment