In case some of you doesn't know, I have registered for the course Diploma in Mass Communication In KDU college. Yes I originally wanted Inti College but I have no regrets though. For some personal reasons, I came to KDU college and here I am! I've been studying for quite awhile now, my intake was at end of May.
Mass Communication is sending a message through a medium of channel to a group of heterogeneous or anonymous group of people or organisation.
Study until I can remember the definition AHA. Well, that's pretty much about what is mass communication, in theories. But then let's see what mass communication really is, based on my personal opinion.
Mass Communication is all I've ever wanted, all I've ever searching for. Regrets? NONE. I love to write that's why I study mass communication. Yeah, ever since I start my course, I never sleep in class as some of you know, I'm quite a sleeper back in high school but I never slept in my Mass Comm class, not even once. Before this, I don't know what to study, because I don't like everything and my only passion is in music and writing. Now? The longer I study the more passion I feel towards this course and yeah now I still don't know what to study because I love everything. My first and second assignments was all about writing and yeah, the presentation topic which is about a public service announcement is really my kind of favourite. The stuffs were easy to read and guess what, I got 71marks in my mid term. I can't even pass back in high school. As long as you read, pay attention, you can do it. Easy yet fun stuffs.
If you're a person who is into medias and arts, yes this is the kind of place for you. It's all about socializing with public, medias, advertising and most importantly, communicating. The pathways for a mass commer is quite a wide range. Politician is one of them, which is one of my dreams too. This course fit me like a glass slippers. I admit that I am quite an attention seeker as in the positive ways which means I love to post stuffs and write like blogging. I love to give out my own opinions. I love to send message and ask people to be aware of certain issues.
Besides, I joined the student council which is my activity and yeah, it was fun but the most fun is yet to come. I didn't voice my things or opinions out because I am a junior a newbie, a greenie so yeap I'm shy. No doubt that it is fun and I've learn a lot of things. It's an organisation which organise events so yeap, my kinda thing haha.
\
We're having a instamag competition now. It's about spreading how one should wear proper attires and yeah winners can get free movie tickets to watch any movies except 3D,4D, etc... Just take a photo with the photo booth, wearing proper attires and post on instagram and hashtag and you can stand a chance to win a free movie tickets! How awesome is that? Dress smart and yeah dress according to our dress code.
Well not much I can say about student council since I'm the newbie but up there are some photos of me with the photo booth and props so yeah haha.
These are pretty much about my college life. I'm having sem break now so have fun guys! Have a great summer!
photo credits to: Wilson Ong Kah Heng aka Kah Ch'ng
No comments:
Post a Comment