People often lose motivation when it comes to study. Especially during exam period where you have to study so much in one shot. Distractions like bed, friends and movies might be destructive to our study mood. Sometimes for people like me, we lose motivation because we don't see any further benefits gain from studying or getting a good grade. Everybody knows getting a good grade is important no matter what. But not everybody do something without a reason including study. Not everybody will just do whatever people said that "study is very important". No, not everyone sees it this way. Well no matter what's your reason is to lose motivation, here's what I do when I lose motivation.
I think again why did I choose this course. There must be something special that attracted me to this course. It could be a dream. Like for me I ask myself again why did I choose this course? It's because I love blogging, being on social media, to have public speakings, I love being creative and so on. Then, maybe I'll do something I love about this course to boost the interest of me in this course again like what I'm doing now, blogging! After I blog, I'll know why I chose this course in the first place and I know I have deep affection towards this course. In fact, after doing something you love and related to your studies, you might see where is your future ahead. You know what you wanna do next.
If it didnt work out for you, or maybe there's nothing particular you can do related to your studies because it might be some chemical experiments activities, sit down think again what is your dream and why are you here on Earth? Everybody is here for a reason. For me I want to help the world, to voice out for those in needs, to inspire people like how people used to inspire me by their speech, I wanna do something I love, I wanna study hard so I can get scholarship (Scholarship is a very nice reason to study hard. Even if you do not know what you wanna study in future, at least you got cash). Think about your ambition and big dreams you had that made you go for this course in the first place.
When I lose motivation, I always talk to myself. Yes it sounds kind of crazy but it works for me. I'll tell myself that I need to get my head back to my studies I need scholarship, I need good results to go for better college or university to study in future, I need good results to get employed, to get MONEY! Yes it is true that results doesn't define who you are, it doesn't define your intelligence. What a result represents is your obedient. Even if someone with 2.0 CGPA doesn't mean he or she is stupid. It doesn't define anybody. However, academic is the first thing that a company sees before they even decide if you're qualified to be interviewed or not. If your results are all grade C, would you even waste your time to interview people with this resume?
So yeah, motivations might slip through our hands so as our opportunities in future. Don't let our instant gratification destroy our entire future. Working is not as easy as you think by the way. To all those who are having exams soon, good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment