16th August 2015, Sunday
I was chosen to represent my school to go to Thailand for the student exchange program as a student council. I just started school for like two months and I got this kind of free offer to go to Thailand. Awesome! I know right. They said it's because I'm active in student council and they chose me to go to Thailand yeah. It is great to have a free Thailand trip with extra pocket money but it's even awesome to be the chosen one. I'm the youngest among the crew.

photo by: Edgar Park
Where is Daniel Tan looking at?
I don't even know them actually. I only know some of them because of same student council but we are not very close. I am not close with anyone of them. Crazy right? Going overseas with people I don't know.
Due to I'm the youngest and smallest of them all, (that's how they describe me) so they started to call me "baby". Yeap, that was the name people call me since kindergarten and stopped when I was like 9 years old. Now I'm 18 and I'm still being called a "baby". Gosh.
Now, let me introduce my team mates first.
He is also as known as Sam. He is definitely the most muscular one. Straight after holiday he went for gym and he is very helpful. The first time I meet him was during the meeting and the first impression he gave me was hilarious, funny and sporting. The day we gather in KDU he said that my luggage is so big that I am going to Hong Kong not Thailand. Daniel was there too. I told them I'm going for shopping and need space to put my stuffs. Daniel said we are going to shopping on the third day so yeah the day before it's visiting university I'll be like lost concentration keep thinking the next day wanna buy what not focusing on promoting student conference. HAHA. I don't really know him because he is student ambassador not from the student council. But then, even though he don't know me he directly help me take my huge luggage, so friendly and helpful right? After that, during the journey I get to know that he treat everybody like his sisters and he was once a steward and was trained to put baby to sleep. So during the journey he kept singing and pet me and Min Chu to sleep. He's like using hand to brush our hair and sing for us. He is like a big brother. He protect girls. We started to get along real soon. p.s. he took photos of me while Im asleep!!






Behold the very famous korean guy in our team. When I first met him which is also at the meeting. First impression is Korean Guy for sure like, so rare right? Then the teacher asked him to not to disturb the girls and the teacher obviously has trust issues on him. Then I was like, woah he doesn't look that bad actually. Until I get to know that he smokes and on the first night he drank beers like cans of beers. He is an asshole like asshole among all he keeps bully girls haha. And yes he is like girls hunter keep looking at pretty girls and sometimes flirt with them. But then he is very cute, rich, swag and funny. He is very open minded as well. I thought he is just cheeky until I really get to know his dark side. He keep calling me "baby". He sang in the car and it's korean songs and everybody was so high. He keeps claiming that he found his fiance in Thaksin university because of the beautiful girl he met.
Ex- Chung Ling High School student, older than me two years which is 20 years old currently. At first we all thought that he is the most dangerous guy in the team but then ends up he is a nice guy. A star for CLHS guys haha. He is very funny, friendly and sporting. He is always obsessed with vehicles like when he get into the van his first reaction is the van is so nice and advance and he even took many many photos of vans. He always do the stupidest and funniest stuffs like going out from the van half body just to take picture of the road, keep holding the selfie stick with a phone attached to it and even use the selfie stick to answer calls like so lazy man don't want to use hand hold the phone. He keep shouting stuffs like :"This car Penang don't have leh weyh!" Then take a selfie there. He keep looking outside from the window to see cars and take photo of vehicles like a monkey. He keep selfie alone by the roadside like whenever we walk to a random place he will selfie and once in awhile selfie again and again. The point is, he is selfie-ing with selfie stick alone by the roadside and somemore many times. It's really hilarious so cute. The way he speak is like immature people talking even though he is 20 haha.
He don't really take photos and yeah there's only four guys going to Thailand and he is the last one so whichever guy that haven't appear before, that's Daniel Tan. He keeps on claiming that he is a ladyboy "toi" in Thai language. There is two Daniel(s) by the way. At first I thought Daniel is the least naughty and he is shy and quiet type. Until we get into the van and he started to mention dirty stuffs, impression ruined haha. He said in the van that he wanted to see the Thailand girls in the pub (which means Thailand gay guys). They were talking about he is so quiet today and he said he is saving energy for tonight to invade girl's dorm. That time I was so shocked that I straight turn my head and look at him. I can't believe he is this kind of person. Another time while Daniel LIm is helping me to fan and he said :"Hey daniel, can you blow me?" Daniel Tan said :" God that's so wrong" That is really hilarious like so dirty I directly laughed out loud. He has the English slang that makes everyone thought he is a banana. When he first speak chinese in the van everybody was so shocked. Although he is not as pure as we expect him to be but then he is really a very nice friend I like him. I like the way he dress up, his style and his behaviour so cute. He even listen to techno music and sleep. He is just like me, that's why we're so close. We get close because of the group we were divided into. He even said that Daniel Lim went another group because got more girls haha.
As for girls, I don't really have much photos with them, too bad then :(

Ellin Chen
She's our student council treasurer. A very open minded and friendly person. Also very busy. I like her friendliness.
She's my room mate in Thailand and she is just one year older than me. She is also a very cute person and she is a Vietnamese. Her schedule is like always busy.
She's our student council treasurer. A very open minded and friendly person. Also very busy. I like her friendliness.
She's our student council's vice president. I don't really contact with her a lot but I know she is very mature and nice person as well. She is very good in shopping indeed.
Last but not least, the amazing me!
Four guys four girls, yeap. They're all amazing peoples!
On the first night, once we reached we're so hungry that we check in then we straight went for food.
I didn't know them but they are so friendly, kind and open minded. We ordered food and we share among the team even though there's saliva all around but we still share it. So yeah I was shocked that they all are so open minded so I shared too because I don't really mind as well. We shared food and professor also treat us some good food.
They said I might be the smallest one and quiet one but when I speak it's like BANG. Haha. The korean guy asked me if I can drink when I took his beer, and I said "Why not I'm 18" They all were like, mind fucked haha.
17th August 2015, Monday
Early in the morning we don't really know how to search for food so we had a pretty awful breakfast but yeah still okay for me. We don't have a choice right? After that we went to Thaksin university to visit the students there. After the meeting we were separated into groups and I'm in the same group with Daniel Tan. We've been very close ever since because he is really friendly and hilarious. Our groups get along together real fast thanks to him. He talked jokes and play games. After that we went to the canteen and eat and he sat beside me so I shared my food with him (because I can't finish). After that we went to the zoo and this is his first time going to the zoo. I was so shocked and he is as well very excited to see animals. He always says stupid funny stuffs then I'll try to shoot him like "Bullshit. shut up.". The both of us are really excited to see animals and yeah the way he feed ostrich is so funny because he scared the ostrich bites and he even take banana to throw at the ostrich's butt oh my gawd haha. After that the group were discussing about what is cute and Daniel Lim said that the way I run is even cuter and he starts to mock the way I run when I see animals.
We call each other names and sarcasm all over. It was fun. After that we went to the beach side but it is raining so we took photos that's all. We took photo with the mermaid and Daniel Tan put his hand on the mermaid's boob. He said it's for balancing.

After that we went to the hill to see Hatyai's view.
At night, I changed my clothes and I wear a crop tank top with a middle finger. Suddenly, all the guys treat me differently. Especially Edgar, he's like putting his hands over my shoulders and try to get close with me, They are more open minded, I know that. We went for Thai massage and I bought a lot of stuffs during the shopping in another university.
Im laughing like that because the massage makes me itchy. I'm almost broke because I bought a lot of clothes.
FUN PART
At night, I had beer and I don't know why, I'm drunk. Maybe it's because of the poker game that is making me dizzy or whatever. When I'm drunk I started to get high and louder. Sam dragged me back and I went into Daniel's room and sleep on Daniel's bed because I don't want to sleep. Confusing I know. Then he finally drag me back to sleep in my room. I woke up again went to knock at Daniel's door and he was like wearing his monkey pyjamas and said " Oh my god xinyi go sleep already why are you here? Go sleep c'mon" But he couldn't drag me. I went into the room I played poker and Edgar said something bad about me I started to use shoes to throw him. Yeap. Sam drag me in and try to make me sleep for the second time like pet me to sleep. But then yet I woke up for the third time and Sam directly drag me into the room and put me to sleep again. I sleep until morning then. I keep saying I'm not drunk and I keep laughing. I pull their blanket because I'm cold and I sleep at people's bed and yeah I used shoes to throw Edgar and keep saying I wanna play poker. So, first time drunk. Not bad. It's like I get high, but I'm still on conscious.
18th August 2015, Tuesday
After we checked out from the hotel we went shopping in the mall. Suddenly electricity cut down and yeah the whole mall went dark. Well on our way home, I'm so tired due to I was drunk the night before and yea I slept the whole way. It was so hot that I woke up and literally jumped to the back seat and sit with guys using Daniel to block the sunlight. I was sweating.
These three days really changed my life a lot. I know I am a very easily get attached to people kind of person. It's like I can't live alone anymore without them. I don't really know everyone but because of these three days we got real close with each other. We shared stories, jokes, food and suggestions together. It's just three days but the bond is so special I already can feel like we're a mini family now. Maybe it's just I'm easily get into emotions and I'm from school band that's why I always feel like a family whenever I'm with group of people. I started to miss them even before we left. All those memories we built. I don't show my confessions or feelings a lot, but I am really glad to have them in my life. It's been awhile since I felt like this, a family. I love being with people who will protects me, help me and play with me. Those guys are gentleman, only some. Some are assholes but I enjoy being with them. They are funny assholes. Most importantly, they're very open minded, like I don't have to fake myself or worry how people think about me because basically they just accept me for who I am, even when I'm weird. I really miss you guys a lot. Thanks for changing my life in a way that I thought the feelings can never be found again. Some of them cry when apart with the Thailand guys, some of them said they miss the place. I didn't cry when leaving Thailand. I didn't miss the Thailand guys as I know we're going back Malaysia soon so I didn't wanna get too close with them to avoid sadness. I don't miss the place, but I miss the people. I miss this particular family, Can't wait to see you guys again really.
There's a lesson I learnt here, the place may be not so advance than Malaysia, neither the people are, but then one thing for sure, they are more friendly and generous.
I go off from the van at e-gate together with Daniel Lim and yeah his parent's came earlier because he lives nearer. My parents haven't came so he was like, "Your parents haven't come? Never mind I wait for your parents okay" I was so embarrassed but then I felt so warm like someone is protecting me like a guardian angel. That was the nicest and most gentleman thing I've ever receive from a CLHS student heh.
Here are the videos I saved from snapchat.
This is a very interesting photo if you look closer and carefully. First of all, they all were putting shoulders on each other and I'm the one standing apart. Secondly, they all were wearing so formal with proper trousers and black shoes while I'm wearing CONVERSE and leather leggings which is not nicely tucked into my shoes. Everybody were wearing nice watch and I'm wearing the cool G-shock and a flower band on my hand wrist. Last but not least, I'm the only one with name tag senget. Please take a moment and laugh for me. Thank you. But this is my favourite photo.
WHY NOT OTHER PHOTOS?
See this photo, the girl in the middle closed her eyes.
See this photo, she didn't look at the camera.

Blame the wind.
After this trip I know what are guys made of, dickhead. Haha
These three days really changed my life a lot. I know I am a very easily get attached to people kind of person. It's like I can't live alone anymore without them. I don't really know everyone but because of these three days we got real close with each other. We shared stories, jokes, food and suggestions together. It's just three days but the bond is so special I already can feel like we're a mini family now. Maybe it's just I'm easily get into emotions and I'm from school band that's why I always feel like a family whenever I'm with group of people. I started to miss them even before we left. All those memories we built. I don't show my confessions or feelings a lot, but I am really glad to have them in my life. It's been awhile since I felt like this, a family. I love being with people who will protects me, help me and play with me. Those guys are gentleman, only some. Some are assholes but I enjoy being with them. They are funny assholes. Most importantly, they're very open minded, like I don't have to fake myself or worry how people think about me because basically they just accept me for who I am, even when I'm weird. I really miss you guys a lot. Thanks for changing my life in a way that I thought the feelings can never be found again. Some of them cry when apart with the Thailand guys, some of them said they miss the place. I didn't cry when leaving Thailand. I didn't miss the Thailand guys as I know we're going back Malaysia soon so I didn't wanna get too close with them to avoid sadness. I don't miss the place, but I miss the people. I miss this particular family, Can't wait to see you guys again really.
There's a lesson I learnt here, the place may be not so advance than Malaysia, neither the people are, but then one thing for sure, they are more friendly and generous.
Vehicle photos by obsessed Daniel
But it was really a very nice van they modified it.

They look like they're holding hands haha so gay.




They keep taking photos of me when I'm sleeping. WHY?
The H&M in Thailand is more expensive than Malaysia's 20 ringgit. When Sam first mentioned he saw got H&M advertisement in Thailand, I straight jumped up and they all were like laughing at me saying:" She was like, where?? where got H&M??" Haha.
I go off from the van at e-gate together with Daniel Lim and yeah his parent's came earlier because he lives nearer. My parents haven't came so he was like, "Your parents haven't come? Never mind I wait for your parents okay" I was so embarrassed but then I felt so warm like someone is protecting me like a guardian angel. That was the nicest and most gentleman thing I've ever receive from a CLHS student heh.
Here are the videos I saved from snapchat.
This is a very interesting photo if you look closer and carefully. First of all, they all were putting shoulders on each other and I'm the one standing apart. Secondly, they all were wearing so formal with proper trousers and black shoes while I'm wearing CONVERSE and leather leggings which is not nicely tucked into my shoes. Everybody were wearing nice watch and I'm wearing the cool G-shock and a flower band on my hand wrist. Last but not least, I'm the only one with name tag senget. Please take a moment and laugh for me. Thank you. But this is my favourite photo.
WHY NOT OTHER PHOTOS?
See this photo, the girl in the middle closed her eyes.
See this photo, she didn't look at the camera.

Blame the wind.
After this trip I know what are guys made of, dickhead. Haha
Anyway, thanks guys :)
Thank you so much to Thailand guys who sponsored us and give us extra pocket money, Their service was very satisfying. See ya'll soon!
Thanks to him to do this video although the video has more vans than human faces haha. Brought back lots of memories especially with my favourite song .
No comments:
Post a Comment